Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

Trading Recap 11/25/16

Nothing really to say about today. Only did one trade on JUNO. I saw it forming a nice reclaim of support pattern and with the SSR on I thought it could get a nice pop. So I bought at $22 which was an important area. I also bought it because I remember how CLVS jumped up the next day after the news. $22 dropped so I took it off for a small loss and that was it. But what happened was it reclaimed $22 and then continued on its way. My plan was for it to not break $22, otherwise the pattern would be broken so the stop out was fine really. It wasn't a premature stop out in that case. I think I could have tried it again but I didn't want to get tiny cuts on a day like today in case it just screwed around. But it did end up going all the way to $23 which was past expectations. The only other thing I saw LLY which was also a nice reclaim of support. I didn't take it just due to the slow day but it did work nicely. Nothing else to report trading wise for today. Psychology wise I am getting closer to not caring about losses and just trading what I see. Taking these small losses won't matter when you get a winner and you are sized in, so it's whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment