Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Trading Recap 11/16/16

I didn't have any executed trades today so not much to talk about. I tried to go long on the bid on NVDA twice and both would have worked well but I missed the fill by a few cents unfortunately. Not sure if there is anything to learn from that to be honest. Just bad luck I guess. Maybe I didn't feel confident at the time but going back I was just looking for a retest of the breakout level before it heading higher but it never went right back to it. I didn't trade the shippers at all - I thought there was too much headache and it wasn't worth it. I wasn't sure whether I should be long or short biased and I didn't want to deal with halt risk. In hindsight there were levels to get long off of and short. The rules I have for not chasing will serve me well 99/100 times. I rather have a long career even if it means forgoing some of these trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment