Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Trading Recap 11/1/16

Very frustrating day. Drained a lot of emotional and mental capital, to be honest. Definitely will have to think about how I attack things going forward. Again, not entirely sure. I might have to take some time off and just paper trade as I feel very spent emotionally. If I had to guess what I should be doing is to use less size and scale in and not try one shot like I have been doing. This allows me to just get in in case and have some profit vs no profit. Other than that just the same stuff like use higher timeframes to see the highs and lows and give things the proper, real room they need instead of trying to be cute with it because that is how you get fucked. Pretty much the same stuff I have been preaching before.

No individual trade reviews since the above is pretty much what I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment