Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Trading Recap 7/29/15

I didn't take any trades today mostly because there wasn't really anything out there that interested me. The day after earnings plays I don't typically care for unless a setup is extremely good. The only thing I might have played today was RJET, which I'll detail now.

RJET: SSR squeezer that I was interested in shorting on the backside. Definitely wasn't going to step in front of this one unless it was for a scalp. I was looking at $5.50s to peak to enter in. They had gotten taken out so I was looking for a confirm retest and fail. When it did go to retest, however, it looked like it had reclaimed. But then it dropped again. however, it looked like a higher low and at the time I really thought it could come back. But it didn't and fell to $5 where it held the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment