Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Trading Recap 7/23/15

Today I was profitable in profits but down overall with commissions. I was mostly happy with the way I traded although I really wish I could redo things.

White arrows are entries followed by exits.

ITEK: Crazy action and I never shorted it although it did look weak. However, I did go long at 8.30 and stopped out for a loss.... I read it right but stopped out when it broke the 8.2 support. The risk was really 8.2 over/under but I didn't want it to flush on me and so I bottom ticked the drop. Huge opportunity wasted. I went long later on when it looked to trap and squeeze via dropping below support and reclaiming and holding a higher low (which it did the entire day) and that was a decent, quick winner.


CZR: I went long the ABCD but SSR was on so I should have waited for some dip (if I waited I wouldn't have gotten in anyway probably since it just dropped right away after I went in). It ended up fucking around for the rest of the day.



Things to work on:

1. Don't buy breakouts when SSR is on.
2. Use multiple timeframes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment