Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Trading Recap 6/24/15

Today was mostly a boring day although there were a few plays I missed like POZN. I made one trade that even though it didn't work out, I thought it was a good trade anyway. Nothing much to say beyond that.

White arrow is entry followed by exit.

GDOT: I saw that it had flushed below LODs and came back to reclaim support. After that it perked and I then went long. My plan was to add when 21 held as support for a potential r/g move. It tried to get above there a few times but almost got stuffed but I stuck with it because it was still holding up. I saw a base form around .75 and so I upped my over/under stop to there considering the fact it could have gotten stuffed. The SPY was also not doing too hot so that didn't help. It cracked the base and and peaked so I sold out which was good because it went on to make nLODs.

Things to work on:

1. Just remember: try not to play front sides of the a move/ only take a stock if the risk if actually within your parameters/ try to get out for a profit if possible/ balance breaking even with trying to be patient when testing levels

No comments:

Post a Comment