Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trading Recap 9/29/15

No trades for me today. I think this post is going to be more about my personal psychology and how I am thinking when "trading" (in quotes since I don't really do much trading at this point but rather look at charts and pretend I am about to hit the button and place a trade).

So I just spent around 10 minutes thinking about what was going through my head today and there's nothing new. It's all the same stuff I have mentioned before: analysis by paralysis, no confidence, not accepting the risk, etc. Nothing else to really say about them since I have mentioned them in depth before. I'll just go through some tickers from today.

RJET: I saw the morning stuff at the open and was thinking of shorting but I was too slow. I saw it try to breakout a little later but it got rejected and made new lows. However, that dip got bought back and from there it made nHOD but got stuffed. I thought about shorting here but wanted to see what it did afterward but by then it was sort of too late. The dips held though and it went to new highs before coming back down.


RMTI: No excuse for this one and a case of overanalysis for sure. I saw it peaking the prior support and thought "nah, it can't be that easy. It will probably go higher if I short it". It then proceeded to flush $1.


No comments:

Post a Comment