Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Trading Recap 10/13/15

I am writing this on the 15th since I didn't get a chance to write about the 13th's action. Basically, I was right about something but got scared and stopped out prematurely. Top Tick Vince again. I had one trade left in my account at this point (two at the most).

White arrows are entries followed by exits.

PACB: I had this on radar for a short. After it went through $8 and got rejected and peaked $7.9s again as resistance I decided to go short at $7.83 due to the daily being overextended and it looking like $8 got rejected. It worked immediately and I tried to be patient with my risk at 7.9s but it spiked up and I thought it had reclaimed a level of support so I stopped out for close to breakeven right near the top of the bounce. It fell and it looked like it peaked again at 7.75s so I shorted again but it went up to 7.9 which was my stop and I took it off there due to fear. It then proceeded to fall quite a bit. The second entry was not the best and possibly emotional although I really thought it did peak (which it did end up doing but not before going a bit higher first).


Things to work on:

1. If you are in a trade you must accept the risk. There have been countless times where you have been right but stopped out prematurely due to lack of confidence and fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment