Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Trading Recap 4/1/15

Well, my account is at all-time lows unfortunately but I only managed to take a small loss. I missed a huge opportunity in GBSN both long and short. I will try to adjust my strategy of using size when I am comfortable with it and if not just going back to normal size. A normal gain is better than no gain.


VLTC: I saw an abcd pattern forming and went long when C broke but cut it off after it went to .1 before coming back below my entry which I am glad I did since it tanked the rest of the day. I am not sure much is to be said about this trade other than it just didn't work. Thought it could squeeze some shorts too but it never really went going.

Things to improve on:

1. Rules for using size: Don't use it if uncomfortable -> Use normal size then add bigger into winner. -> When using size, have as close to breakeven stop as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment