Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Trading Recap 1/6/15

I didn't have time to do this yesterday but it's still good to go over trades. I won't have exact pictures since my shorts were on the Suretrader trial which ended yesterday.

URI: I was interested in the bounce at 90 so I took it above the first 2 min candle's high. It worked for a little bit but then came back down and stopped me out for a small loss. I might not take anymore reversal plays unless the setup is perfect. I have had too many quick stops trying to find bounces at certain points. My line drawn for support would have worked better as you can see here:

LBTYK: I was looking for a quick bounce on this after a washout. The big washout didn't happen but then I saw a channel form and took it when it broke the channel only for it to come back but I stopped out before my original stop was triggered since it wasn't doing what I thought.

NERV: I don't have the exact entry/exit points since I took this with Suretrader but in the beginning I was trying to short some but covered for losses. Then I reshorted and added on pops along the way down for a nice win. I might have covered it all too soon but I just stuck to my plan on covering partials on washouts/flushes.

Things to work on:
1. Only take reversals on perfect setups.

No comments:

Post a Comment