Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Trading Recap 12/31/14

Only took a couple of trades today.

Entries are white arrows.

RMTI: I saw higher lows and it was forming a nice ascending triangle near the HOD. I had it on watch from the big move yesterday. I sold some around 11:30AM at .20 and then raised my stop to breakeven. Then I sold the rest again at .20 with the break of the channel. Chart:
AAPL: Tried to play the bounce off the daily chart support but it kept going lower so I stopped out. I saw a higher low form after the initial pop and decided to go for it, but I should have waited a bit more. Stop out was at LOD. Chart:

Things to work on:
1. Stop bitching about not being able to short and find good long setups.
2. Look into options and puts for shorts that are HTB, if available.
3. Have conviction when trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment