Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Trading Recap 2/13/15

I initiated my first real swing trade (besides the pennies I used to play) today. HALO's chart looks great for a breakout. I bought in at 14.78 so I am about flat as of the close. I have a stop at .45 for my 100 shares because I only want to risk $30 + commissions. This isn't really a logical spot (support/resistance), it just happens to be where it would go red on the day for today. I am looking to add another 100 shares if there is an opportunity to but only when I am green on the position. I am just letting it do its thing and not be bothered by the intraday gyrations as long as my stop isn't hit.

Other than that not much to report besides missing some trades like SGNL and just some other plays where I thought the r/r wasn't good for my small account but it would have worked anyway (FEYE/TWTR).

Things to work on:

1. No excuses - There is still a little hesitance to execute trades that you think will work in your favor. The reason I believe is that the account is just too small and the commissions make it tougher. Unfortunately, this is all I have so no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment